Join Our CSA!
We’re excited to announce the second year of our market garden CSA. From the market garden out at Tabula Rasa Farms to your kitchen, our produce beams with freshness. It’s inspired by the magic of a well-loved garden, from the crunch of a just-plucked carrot to the electric streaks of ripe Swiss chard. Our farmers curate a weekly selection of what’s in season, inviting you to enjoy what they’ve been busy raising with love. We offer two different share rates for our vegetables, which include everything from lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, to herbs, chard, and cabbage. Each share is enough for 2-4 people.
What's a CSA?
A CSA is Community Supported Agriculture. You are buying directly from your local farmer, investing in the harvest, and supporting local agriculture. It’s a partnership with the farm – you subscribe to the farm, usually on a weekly basis, and in return you receive a box of produce. It’s a mutually beneficial partnership, as you receive more veggies for your money, while your commitment gives the farmers financial security to support them throughout the season. Your produce box will vary throughout the season, as we send you the vegetables currently at their peak.
What Makes Source Farms CSA Special?
Our partner farm, Tabula Rasa, uses regenerative farming methods that promise improved soil health and higher nutrient density. The goal for these farmers is to mimic nature as much as possible. These methods result in incredibly flavorful, fresh veggies for you and your family.
You can feel good about what you’re bringing home for dinner. As we create a more resilient and abundant farming future, we hope that you will walk down this path with us by subscribing to our CSA!
Bi-Weekly Seasonal Share
- $350 ($35/every other week)
- Bi-Weekly share every other week for 20 weeks (10 shares)
- Bi-weekly shares will be split evenly between the weeks. You may choose your preference when you place your order.
- Option A includes: June 16th, June 30th, July 14th, July 28th, August 11th, August 25th, September 8th, September 22nd, October 6th, October 20th
- Option B includes: June 23rd, July 7th, July 21st, August 4th, August 18th, September 1st, September 15th, September 29th, October 1th, October 27th
- $600 ($30/week)
- Weekly share for 20 weeks, first pick up being June 16th
- Make it a season to remember with fresh veggies every week.
Come and Get It!
Two options for picking up your shares:
- Fridays, 3-6 PM at our Farm Store in Yamhill.
- Saturdays at the Happy Valley Farmers Market
What You'll Get
*Not full list of items. Box contents will vary week by week by seasonality.
- Green Onions
2023 Source Farms CSA
How It Works
Each week during the 20-week season starting the week of June 11th and going through the week of October 22nd, you will receive an abundant harvest of regeneratively grown seasonal vegetables from Tabula Rasa Farms. An average of eight different items each week will be included in your box. You can rest-assured that the quality and freshness of the produce you receive will be as fantastic as always.
- Email us or give us a call. You'll choose your CSA option and pick-up location (Farm Store or Farmers Market) at that time.
- On your chosen pick-up day, meet us at your pick-up spot, and grab your box
- You can grab some locally and responsibly raised meats! Pro-tip: ask our team members for what they would recommend with your weekly veggies as we have some great tips from Chef Brett over at Humble Spirit (you can find Tabula Rasa vegetables there, too!)